[OSM-dev] xapi site?

Tac Tacelosky tacman at gmail.com
Thu May 30 18:27:43 UTC 2013

Not sure if the wiki is dynamically updated, but according to the XAPI page:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/XAPI

The first server listed is "Running Normally" (green).  But clicking
on it, or the status page, brings a 503 error.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at jxapi.openstreetmap.org Port 80

However, I don't think it's temporary, as it's been down for a while.

Can someone point me to an XAPI server with fairly fresh data?  As our
streetview software moves closer to being demonstrable, I'd like to
not use the live API as much.

Thanks,

Tac