[OSM-dev] Overlapping Attribute Sections per Way

AccessibilityGuide accessibilityguide at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 15:42:38 UTC 2013

Thanks for all your answers!

So I can use relations to have several ways per section each with its
own tags. I will have a more detailed look on the documentation about this.

In the future our software should be able to find a route from location
to location depending on the tags applied to the several sections/ways
of a relation. But as far as I understand with relations I have all
informations necessary to calculate such a route. I will have a look at
the http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Traveling_salesman application
for more details.

Julian