[OSM-dev] Start Contribution

Akash Ashok thehellmaker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 16:12:28 UTC 2013

Oh Alright. Thanks a lot for the detailed breakup. I think it was my
mistake i wasn't clear at all. I just wanted to know how we are designing
the site are there designers involved on the website front.

Secondly my interest is mainly on the backend, POSTGIS, Routing Algos on
top of it etc... Now that i see there are quite a few components. What I'll
do is go thru the components and see what interests me and start picking up
really small tasks on those components.

Cheers,
Akash A

--