[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] Is there some loop trip founder?

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:01:12 UTC 2014

Hi Mateusz

Have a look at http://poitour.ch ...
It's work in progress of a semester thesis project of a student here
at Geometa Lab (sorry for the german front end language).
Source code will be available soon on github.

Yours, Stefan

P.S. Regarding our conversation/thread about openstreetmap-carto/Slippy Map:
I'm curious about your script or output of the project file for
taginfo.