[OSM-dev] Internal Server Error

Williams Araújo crfwilliams at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 16:39:48 UTC 2014

Good morning guys,

I'm trying to make a request for access token via oAuth API openstreet url
https://www.openstreetmap.org/oauth/request_token maps by passing the
following parameters:

oauth_consumer_key
oauth_signature_method
oauth_signatur
oauth_version
oauth_timestamp:

But it is happening the following error:

Application error

The OpenStreetMap server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented
it from fulfilling the request (HTTP 500)

Feel free to contact the OpenStreetMap community if your problem persists.
Make a note of the exact URL / post data of your request.

This may be a problem in our Ruby On Rails code. 500 occurs with exceptions
thrown outside of an action (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code).

The server is down or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!