[OSM-dev] « add a note » DB

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Feb 18 17:05:03 UTC 2014

On 18/02/14 16:41, JB wrote:

> I thought the notes db was different from the main one. Was I mistaking?

You were mistaken, yes. There is only one database.

> If the DB are one and only one, can the notes be imported in Postgre,
> are they with the default style, or is there another style available?

Default style? If you mean can you import them with osm2pgsql using it's
default.style file then the answer is no - osm2pgsql knows how to import
our planet data, not our notes.

> If not, where can the note DB be bulk-downloaded for the planet or by
> country/bbox/poly?

It can't - there is no dump of notes available at the moment.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/