[OSM-dev] Wiki :: Proposition/Support Implementing Dynamic Lists

Christian Lenz (clenzch) hot at clenz.ch
Mon Feb 24 17:25:35 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

I'm contributing to the H.O.T. project (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Hot ). Under "projects" there is a
list of current projects, which is difficult to maintain, especially
because there are different versions in languages of this page.

My proposition to simplify the handling of this list is to use a dynamic
list using the mediawiki extension "DynamicPageList" (
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Intersection ). In the future
we could run one page on the wiki, containing all the projects of H.O.T.
Tagging it with "Category:HOTProjects" or similar we could use the
dynamic page to get a bullet list of latest projects on the wiki site.

Questions:
1) What do you think about the idea implementing this?
2) Who could support with installing the mediawiki extension?

Thank you!

Chris