[OSM-dev] OSMAND for Philippines

Wed Jan 29 14:28:37 UTC 2014

> On the talk-ph list, a contributor mentions the limit of 10 downloads
> of maps. Is this limit in the Application itselft, and if so, could it
> be removed for downloads from http://osmd.ch/haiyan/ [2] ?

I'm no Osmand developer, but to clarify, this limitation is in the
application itself. As far as I know downloads from
http://osmd.ch/haiyan/ are not affected as you have to manually download
it (with a web browser for example) and manually move it to the Osmand
directory. Which is probably too complex for the average user.

I don't know if Osmand developers read this mailing list. Try to get in
touch with them at http://groups.google.com/group/osmand

Michael