[OSM-dev] On Zoom out markers should get combine.

Hardik Pancholi hardik.pancholi at gatewaytechnolabs.com
Fri May 16 14:20:23 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am facing one problem while showing multiple markers on map. When there are multiple markers at nearest location then it looks really messy.

I want to show nearest markers as single marker and also want to show the number on that single maker, so I can know how many points are there.  This should done on basis of zoom level.

If I do zoom in then number of nearest markers count should decrease. On maximum zoom out number of nearest points should increase and it should be visible as single marker with count on marker.

Thanks
Hardik Pancholi