[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] OpenStreetMap Carto v2.33.0 release

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Mon Aug 17 14:48:20 UTC 2015

Richard --

I filed a bug for this, there was some discussion, and I closed it:
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1754

Feel free to reopen if you think this needs more discussion. The consensus
seemed to be that lakes within forests should be tagged as inner of the
forest multipolygon.

Martijn

Martijn van Exel
skype: mvexel