[OSM-dev] Accessing history of OSM objects

Aycan Ayyilmaz aayyilmaz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 23:51:11 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am a MIS Master Student who works on thesis project about the quality
evaluation of the OSM data using parameters related to users such as
activity level, number of edits, local knowledge, number of tags...etc. I
have started to a coursera class on Machine Learning for that purpose.

Since I am new to this area, I was looking for a way to get historical data
for a small region just to explore.(entities and their edit history will be
combined with user info) Then, I will expand the region.

Do you have any advices for me about this issue? including parameters for
evaluation and preparing the data.

Ps: I am not a developer but I have intermediate programming knowledge. I
just need a guidance where to start.

Thank you in advance

--
Aycan