[OSM-dev] Using native social SDK for signing in to OSM on mobile

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Sat Dec 26 11:33:51 UTC 2015

Sometimes a map could be useless without a photo itself. For example, if
one looks at the map of the hamlet Salin [1] in Alps, it is possible to
get an idea to drive there by the Route des Ormonts. On the map and even
on the satellite image it looks like this road passes just about half a
kilometer nearby.

On the photo of the hamlet Salin however it is clearly visible that it
is separated from the Route des Ormonts by the deep ravine, which
requires special equipment, training and many hours to cross.

[1] http://osm.org/go/0CH_ottB?m=
[2] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Salin-Le-Chamossaire-aerial.JPG

brgds
Oleksiy