[OSM-dev] Vespucci 0.9.5.1.929: Tag presets

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Feb 6 21:07:17 UTC 2015

Downloaded presets are stored on device (including any referenced
icons), so you don't have to download them again except if you want to
update (which includes the icons with other words you simply need to
specify an URL for the icon).

See https://github.com/simonpoole/beautified-JOSM-preset for two
versions of standard presets, one that is included in the vespucci build
and one which is downloadable directly (in principle there is a further
way of installing on device presets, but that code hasn't been looked at
in a very long time).

Simon