[OSM-dev] Application for Google Summer of Code 2015

Peter Barth osm-peda at won2.de
Fri Feb 13 19:43:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

there seems nobody eager to apply to GSoC this year. However, I
believe that GSoC is a great experience for students, draws
attention to OSM and gets some coding done, so we should
participate (as we have for many years now).

Tordanik and I are willing to step forward and do the
administrative tasks, including applying OpenStreetMap to
GSoC. As time rushes, we will wait for this weekend for any
objections. We also hope to get access to the (admin) documents
of last year's application.

Please comment, object or step forward to do it yourself.

Thanks,
Peda