[OSM-dev] Fwd: [Feature suggestion] importing bitmap/vectir gfx fort easing map editing

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Tue Jun 2 17:16:03 UTC 2015

Hi Andréa,
Following an exchange offlist I want to confirm that any image that you
trace from must be compatible with ODbL (that OSM uses). Simply
adjusting an image to trace from does not exempt you from copyright or
licence restrictions. If you do not have a suitable licence or written
permission to use the map image, please do not trace data from it into OSM.

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly