[OSM-dev] new Java OSM loading / storage library

Andrew Byrd andrew at fastmail.net
Tue Jun 30 22:21:44 UTC 2015

The README is currently rather limited but the following classes should serve as entry points to demonstrate how the library is used:

https://github.com/conveyal/osm-lib/blob/master/src/test/java/com/conveyal/osmlib/RoundTripTest.java
https://github.com/conveyal/osm-lib/blob/master/src/main/java/com/conveyal/osmlib/main/Converter.java

-Andrew