[OSM-dev] GitHub repositories

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri Mar 6 00:05:09 UTC 2015

On 05/03/15 20:30, Jakob Jarosch wrote:

> I'm one of the original developers of the OSMembrane GUI tool for
> osmosis. It hadn't a real maintenance but looks like the source code is
> now on GitHub. I would like to give OSMembrane another try and update
> the GitHub repository with the latest build and a README. Is there
> anyone who can give me access to that repository so I can add a release?

Well I'm not sure who added it to the openstreetmap organisation. I'm an
admin for the organisation but I've never even heard of it. i suspect it
has been there for a long time.

In a literal sense I could given you access, but I would want the
current owners (whoever they might be) to approve that before I did so,
so you should probabyl start by trying to contact them.

It looks like https://github.com/podolsir is the only person with access
to that repo (other than the org admins) so that is probably the best
person to contact in the first instance.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/