[OSM-dev] Discussion regarding the Web application for sharing 3D-Models to use in OSM-related 3D-Applications project

Óscar de Arriba odarriba at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 12:15:08 UTC 2015

Hi Suyash!

I'm very interested in this project too.

My plans are to develop it using a different technology, Ruby on Rails + MongoDB, as long as Mongo provides more specific storage for coordinates.

Have you planned anything in special regarding the JS 30 preview? I'm currently working on it, because rendering on the web server and then sending it to the client seems a bit overkill in my opinion, specially if they want live preview, with ability to navigate in the model (change view, zooming, etc).

Cheers!
Óscar