[OSM-dev] [GSoC] Sharing models web application info

Peter Barth osm-peda at won2.de
Tue Mar 24 22:36:06 UTC 2015

Hi Kristijan,

sorry for the late reply. Wiktor already answered most of your questions
and gave you some more details. So I'll limit my answer to the open
question.

Kristijan Trajkovski schrieb:
> Also what should go into the 'managing models' part of the application?
> Updating models with new versions, deleting models, something more?

That's what we thought of, yes. There might be even different people
modelling the same object. E.g. person A and B, each one has a nice
model for the Eiffel Tower. Additionally it might be a good idea to have
different level of details for a model. Starting from a rough model with
just a view primitives/vertices/triangles up to high detail models,...

Peda