[OSM-dev] GSoC mentor informations

Peter Barth osm-peda at won2.de
Fri Mar 27 23:17:35 UTC 2015

Hi mentors,

as I wrote in my other post, we have 54 applications by 48
different students, which is great.

I've two notes/appeals for the mentors/devs on this list:

1. as we have many projects, we might need more help to reduce
the bus factor. If you have time and feel like it, consider
dropping me a mail and adding yourself as a backup mentor.

2. All mentors that are already signed in to melange, please drop
me a mail with subject "GSoC mentor". We'd like to talk with you
about the ranking process, what you should consider,.. and for
further mentor discussions.

Thanks,
Peda