[OSM-dev] iD creates invalid (?) highway tags

GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 08:53:48 UTC 2015

Just to catch up:
During the last two weeks I've cleaned up almost all
ways with an invalid highway=* tag (those containing semicolons).
During the last 48 hours at least 19 ways with variations of these wrong
tags
were added by nine different users, all using iD :-(
It seems the worst cases like
highway=primary;residential;secondary;tertiary_link;tertiary
were produced trying to add ways to a route relation.

I've contacted all the mappers, but this really has to stop soon.

Gerd

GerdP wrote