[OSM-dev] taginfo not always as up to date as it says

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Wed Nov 4 07:55:02 UTC 2015

All logs show that the update worked fine. I don't have the numbers from
yesterday, so I can't compare. Please tell me exactly what you did, which
URLs you asked for with which software, etc? Did you start with a clean
cache (Use shift-reload on Firefox)?

Jochen

Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688