[OSM-dev] setting up mirror

Kevin Mcintyre kevin at mapjam.com
Fri Nov 20 19:09:55 UTC 2015

Hey Andrew - Thanks for this message.

I'm looking to have a closer to home files that would also be available
publicly.  Specifically I have 1.6T disk on rackspace for hosting OSM files
but the reality is this is not enough to host all the files.  I'll probably
start with latest planet and extracts used by our devs and see where that
gets me.

Thanks all for the replies, am new to OSM...so please forgive ambiguous
questions and my terrible grammar.

Kevin