[OSM-dev] Release openstreetmap-carto v2.36.0

Amaroussi (OpenStreetMap) mapper at minoa.li
Fri Oct 30 21:18:02 UTC 2015

In before the fierce complaints by users who were to the blue/green/red system (not naming any specific people)!

But even though I am less loyal to the UK due to the austerity measures, I kinda had a special connection with the blue/green/red system. I’m not saying that the new colours are bad since it is hard to please everyone, but although I am bad at coding a stylesheet, I could do with the blue/green/red as an alternative layer on the main site: all the perks of the new stylesheet, but with alternative colours.

Keep up the good work!

— Amaroussi