[OSM-dev] OSM Analytic Difference Engine

Michael Larsen mvl.osm at network42.dk
Sun Sep 13 06:32:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have put OSM Analytic Difference Engine on github. In short its a backend
for a live service providing realtime insight into edits within a region of
interest. Special focus has been made to analyse the changesets and provide a
concise description of what has changed (concise for those who understand OSM
tags at least).

I believe the way changeset content is summarized and the 'VisualDiff' feature
might be interesting for this list - its something I have found lacking on
openstreetmap.org...

/Michael

https://github.com/MichaelVL/osm-analytic-tracker