[OSM-dev] OSM Analytic Difference Engine

pierzenh at yahoo.fr pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 13 13:30:02 UTC 2015

Nice work yes. Very useful infos and a good VisualMap.
But to monitor efficiently some major projects, I think that info by changeset is often too detailed since some users create a lot of changesets (1 building = 1 changeset). For the Nepal Activation, there were up to 1,400 users and 20,000 changesets in a day.

It would be interesting to access summary by user / day. This would also let see easily how many users in the area. There could be a hierarchy of info (ie User/Day - Changesets / Day). You first visualize the user summary (either table or VisualDif). And then select Detail, to see each changeset.

Adding Background imagery layers would let compare the work done with the Imagery (either Bing background or a custom image layer).
regard
Pierre