[OSM-dev] SRTM GL1 contour and hillshade available

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 07:54:51 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have a 216GB .zip file full of contours shapefiles in projection 3857
(simplified 4 meters with ogr2ogr Douglas-Peucker), along with a 80GB
geoTiff hillshading raster that correspond to the DEM described here:
http://blog.opensnowmap.org/post/2015/07/11/New-hillsahding-on-OpenSnowMap.org

This time, I used the complete SRTM 1 ar-second released recently and
including the middle east, for a coverage from 56° south to 72° north
with the help of EU-DEM and ASTER.

Please drop me an email in private if you are interested in downloading
the files, I'll have to remove them from the server later this week.

Regards,
Yves