[OSM-dev] Duplicated "vor" in history

Holger Jeromin gmane at katur.de
Wed Sep 30 19:26:12 UTC 2015

GerdP <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com> Wrote in message:
> Hi Holger,
>
> I think before I should try to update the translations someone has to
> update the pattern strings, e.g.
> "<abbr title='%{title}'>%{time} ago</abbr>?"
> should be
> "<abbr title='%{title}'>%{time}</abbr>?"
> when %{time} contains the (translated) word at the right position.

The Ruby function returns in English and German other things.
So the German string has to adapt (drop "vor", while "ago" is
 kept).  But a change in English is not necessary.

Btw: The translation updates are quite rare (this cannot be
 changed by osm admins), so do not expect a quick change on the
 website.

--
Holger

----Android NewsGroup Reader----