[OSM-dev] Switch2OSM graphic design help needed

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Apr 3 22:46:11 UTC 2016

Switch2OSM is undergoing a rewrite to allow a different contribution
model. As part of this we had to switch from the existing WordPress
design to one using Jekyll. This requires a new visual design, and we're
looking for help from a graphic designer.

This is independent of content changes, so you don't need to know
anything about the subjects the guides cover.

There's some more information at
https://github.com/switch2osm/switch2osm.github.io/issues/3, and the
content can be seen at http://switch2osm.github.io/ with just a default
Jekyll style.

If you're interested in helping, please get in touch. A company could
also help by letting one of their graphic designers work on it.