[OSM-dev] Storing node locations on ways

Martin Raifer tyr.asd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:17:20 UTC 2016

Hey Jochen,

Very nice. Even though I've only skimmed over your blog post jsut now,
this already reminds me very much of what the Overpass API has been
doing for a while now in the full-geometry output mode (see for
example http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/fMI), which btw. even works for
relations (and in overpass' JSON output format).

Best,
Martin