[OSM-dev] Osmosis RuntimeException: Pipeline entities are not sorted

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri Apr 29 21:41:06 UTC 2016

On 29/04/16 20:52, Gerardo Velez wrote:

> I’ve been using osmosis ver 0.44.1 to update my openstreetmap database
> for at least a month without any problem, but today trying to process
> http://planet.osm.org/replication/day/000/001/325.osc.gz change file I
> got the following error:
>
> SEVERE: Thread for task 1-read-xml-change failed
>
> org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.OsmosisRuntimeException: Pipeline
> entities are not sorted, pr
>
> evious entity type=Node, id=199245, version=7 current entity type=Node,
> id=199245, version=7

There was an issue with the web server yesterday morning that led to one
of the hourly diffs not finishing properly which in turn led to
duplication in the next one. That then got folded into the daily which
is created by merging the hourlies.

I've emptied the failed hourly now, as I believe everything in it is
also in the following one, and rebuilt the daily.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/