[OSM-dev] Interest in Vandalism Detection Project

Kamalpreet Grewal grewalkamal005 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:04:16 UTC 2016

Hello everyone

I am Kamalpreet Kaur Grewal. I am a post-graduate student, pursuing
M.Tech. (CSE), at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana.

I find OSM very interesting. I would like to contribute by working on
the project 'Detection of Vandalism'. I have gone through [1] and some
other pages on the Wiki like [2], [3] and few others to understand
what has been the status so far.

I would like to work on this project. Please tell me from where I should start.

[1]: http://neis-one.org/2016/01/suspicious-osm/
[2]: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Detect_Vandalism
[3]: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Emacsen

Thank you.