[OSM-dev] Filtering for pedestrian routing

akwi42 . akwi42 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 00:48:13 UTC 2016

Hello!

I'm trying to integrate OSM to a UWP app to calculate pedestrian routes.
My problem is that my database file (pbf) is too big.
I filtered the area which I want to use, but there are a lot of irrelevant
nodes for me, like shops, traffic lights, bus stops etc.
I already read the associate wiki article (http://wiki.openstreetmap.
org/wiki/OSM_tags_for_routing), and filtered the ways, but the irrelevant
nodes are still there.
After a lot of reading I totally lost in these tags.
Can anyone clarify me on which elements, what kind of tags may I filter?

Thank you for your help!