[OSM-dev] OpenStreetMap.org site statistics

Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski me at komzpa.net
Fri Dec 16 12:08:41 UTC 2016

I've changed the wiki page not to list awstats anymore.

There is also stray entries on awstats in
https://github.com/openstreetmap/chef/tree/master/cookbooks/stats and stray
DNS entries in
https://git.openstreetmap.org/dns.git/blob/HEAD:/src/openstreetmap#l218

Can Piwik be added to wiki to make the requested data publicly available?