[OSM-dev] OSM Project Idea for GSoC 17: Vandalism Detection in Map Edits

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:27:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

There is obviously plenty of data that represents "good" changes. The
data working group reversions could be used to train a classifier on
what a bad edit looks like. After that, looking for change sets that
are logically erased after a short period of time (say 2 weeks), might
also yield some bad change set.

Jason