[OSM-dev] Any JOSM developers/expert able to have a look at this login problem?

Stephan Knauss osm at stephans-server.de
Thu Feb 11 17:03:38 UTC 2016

Your email client seems to be intercepted by your Antivirus (quite intrusive) . Can you disable all protection to ensure that it is not hijacking your Internet connection and prevents JOSM from sending passwords...
Could explain why the OSM api doesn't receive your password and fails to authenticate.