[OSM-dev] GSOC: JOSM Plugin to assist with adding public transport routes

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Mon Feb 15 14:02:38 UTC 2016

W dniu 15.02.2016 13:36, Jo napisał(a):

> I don't see that plugin in the plugins list of JOSM. How does one use
> it and more importantly, how does one learn about its existence? I
> would like to test it, to see whether it already does most of what we
> need for PT in Belgium.

I guess it was developed as a local/early project, but you have to
contact the author directly to ask about it - I'm just a user in this
regard. The only kind of documentation is a Wiki page in polish (but
with images):

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:MARC13/easy-routes

--
"Завтра, завтра всё кончится!" [Ф. Достоевский]