[OSM-dev] Reverting changesets

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:58:27 UTC 2016

On 25/01/2016 08:26, Tomas Straupis wrote:

>    But there I have a problem, JOSM reverter plugin does not work (it
> fetches info but does not apply any changes and does not complain
> about anything) and there was info on weeklyosm that reverter plugin
> is broken at this time.

If it helps, I saw the same problem yesterday ("does not apply any
changes").  What fixed it for me was to update JOSM to the latest stable
version (the monthly plugin check had occurred earlier that morning, but
I was running the previous stable version of JOSM). After doing that I
was able to do a normal "full changeset revert" without problems.

Cheers,

Andy