[OSM-dev] OSM-Carto style, ported to vector tiles!

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Fri Jul 22 16:05:38 UTC 2016

On Friday 22 July 2016, Rory McCann wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Over the past while, I've been working on porting the
> openstreetmap-carto style to vector tiles. I'm happy to have
> something of beta quality to release to you all:
>
>     https://github.com/geofabrik/openstreetmap-carto-vector-tiles

Looking at your changes a significant part seems to be dealing with
way_pixels and indicates that the meaning of way_pixels in your version
is quite different from that in the normal standard style.  Could you
explain that?  You do not seem to have changed the SQL.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/