[OSM-dev] OSM + iD + Nominatim Setup instructions

Stadin, Benjamin Benjamin.Stadin at heidelberg-mobil.com
Sat Jun 4 08:19:25 UTC 2016

But there seem to be some places where the Nominatim URL is hardcoded
instead of using NOMINATIM_URL.

For example:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/blob/master/lib/nomi
natim.rb

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/blob/master/test/htt
p/nominatim.yml
(That’s a test case, but still why shouldn’t it use a configured URL to
test the actual instance)

Also all locale yamls (though that is less important I’d say):
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/blob/7b96de31f7842ca
f13da40dc71ff2d33146ad60b/config/locales/sk.yml

Ben