[OSM-dev] OSM + iD + Nominatim Setup instructions

Stadin, Benjamin Benjamin.Stadin at heidelberg-mobil.com
Sat Jun 11 01:17:35 UTC 2016

I've managed to install a small OSM test setup with a local instance of Nominatim. I can edit and save map changes via the iD editor that is bundled with OSM.

However, I didn't have success with using an isolated instance of iD. I've edited config.js as below, but I can't connect to the API.

Is it because I need a user session?

Best

Ben

        protocol = useHttps ? 'https:' : 'http:',