[OSM-dev] Overpass-API 0.7.52 : HTTP 429 error even after kill_my_queries

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 12 18:39:36 UTC 2016

Thanks mmd,
>From the disk-week and other-week graphs, I see cycles. If I interpret properly, ther lower latency, disk and memory usage is around midnight.  This seems to confirm what I experimented using the server.

Pierre

      De : mmd <mmd.osm at gmail.com>
 À : dev at openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : Dimanche 12 juin 2016 13h47
 Objet : Re: [OSM-dev] Overpass-API 0.7.52 : HTTP 429 error even after kill_my_queries

Hi,

Am 12.06.2016 um 19:32 schrieb Pierre Béland:

> I have better response if I query after midnight UTC. It would be
> interesting if the OverPass team could provide us hourly statistics of
> the server usage.

munin stats might come in handy for this purpose:
http://overpass-api.de/munin/localdomain/localhost.localdomain/cpu.html

As usual, stats are down to the minute level and include aggregated data
since the move to the current server in April.

If you have specific questions on some of the figures, you may want to
get in touch with Roland, who is also administrative contact for the
production box.

Hope this helps...