[OSM-dev] Regarding POI webapp | gsoc16

Pinkesh Badjatiya pinkeshbadjatiya at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:25:40 UTC 2016

Ok.

1.)
So am i supposed to write a proposal for gsoc16 now?

2.)
Since i am inclined towards working on "POI webApp" i went through the
following documents.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2016/Project_Ideas
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GSOC_Add_Poi_Webapp

Though i am also interested in "Visual Lane Editor for iD" as well. I
have seen the application and have an idea of what i am working on.
For both, technology is not a constraint. I have substantial technical
knowledge and experience of working with these technologies. I am more
inclined towards POI webApp as this would be more usable in recent
future.Though, any suggestions/ideas are welcome on how to proceed and
which to choose, if anyone has already selected one.

Also, can i get further instructions on how to proceed.