[OSM-dev] GSOC 2016 - MapCSS styling and improved map data rendering for Vespucci

Vincent Dorut v.dorut at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 09:36:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

My name is Vincent DORUT and I want to apply for working for OSM in the
GSOC 2016.
I am a computer science student from ECE Paris, France.
I am actually doing an internship at camptocamp SA in france and I work on
the georchestra project : http://www.georchestra.org/
It's my first experience in the open source geospatial community and I
really enjoy it that is why I want to continue is this way.

I mainly work in java and I am also interested in android development too
that's why I want to apply for work on Vespucci project.

I am currently working on making my first OSM contribution and I am also
working to improve my knowledge of OSM data model.

My github account: https://github.com/vdorut

Feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Vincent DORUT