[OSM-dev] Osmosis RuntimeException: Pipeline entities are not sorted

Michael Kussmaul kussmaul.list at nix.ch
Wed May 11 11:41:27 UTC 2016

Yes, I see the same problem, I’m using osmosis to keep my local planet file up-to-date and now see the same error as Jan Michel:

org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.OsmosisRuntimeException: Pipeline entities are not sorted, previous entity type=Node, id=257882, version=5 current entity type=Node, id=257882, version=5.

Again node 257882.

My osmosis command:
osmosis —read-replication-interval workingDirectory=/import/data/diffs/ --simplify-change --write-xml-change /import/data/diffs/data/changes.osc.gz

kind regards
Michael