[OSM-dev] Osmosis RuntimeException: Pipeline entities are not sorted

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Thu May 12 10:33:45 UTC 2016

Actually, on closer inspection of the error it looks like the same node
(257882) is appearing twice with the same version.  I doubt if sorting will
help.  I don't think Osmosis has a way to fix this issue.  The simplify
change task could probably cope with it, but the input validation may be
too strict.  It may be necessary to fix the file manually ...