[OSM-dev] oauth api errors?

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Tue May 24 09:59:12 UTC 2016

 since a few days I cannot connect to osm via the Oauthapi any more
  500 Server Error: Internal Server Error for url:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/oauth/request_token
 same for api06.dev
  500 Server Error: Internal Server Error for url:
http://api06.dev.openstreetmap.org/oauth/request_token
  were there any changes recently?

--
Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Newark-on-Trent - UK
Mobile : +44 7474997517

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/christianledermann
https://github.com/cleder/

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>