[OSM-dev] iD 2.0.0 always start in whole world view

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:39:14 UTC 2016

Another thing I noticed is that the "best imagery" is no longer loaded by
default. Is there already an Issue for that?
(example: in northern Belgium AGIV is marked as best and used to be loaded
by default)

Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn