[OSM-dev] tag implication database/library

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:02:05 UTC 2016

Hi Per Eric,

What you are looking for is definitely on the wiki side.

The information isn't available as described for now but it would be
interesting to document tags like this.
And a new application/projet might not be necessary if wiki can support it.

That question was rose a few times ago.

All the best

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com