[OSM-dev] In need of mentoring

Anagha R anaghar1996 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:48:23 UTC 2016

Hello

I am a third year Computer Science engineering student from India. I am a
newbie in open street map organization. I am very much interested in
contributing to it. I had set up osm locally on my machine and also tried
out some mapping in the osm website. I want to start contributing to it so
that I can work on a project afterward for GSoC. I have basic knowledge in
html, css,  c, cpp, ruby on rails, django, mysql, postgres, git, android
and linux. Can anyone help me out so that I can work under your guidance?

I know it is a hard for a newbie to get into the track. But I am ready to
work hard for it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Anagha.R
Third year Btech
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it"
Github <https://github.com/Anagha22> | Blog
<http://anaghar1996.wordpress.com> | Linkedin
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/anagha-r-a95a87103>